Why to Have Morning and Evening Routines
- Ensures the really important things get done. Get it done before office work and an unpredictable day.
- Gives you time to moonlight. Don’t quit your day job yet.
- Reduces decision fatigue. Make positive behaviors and tasks routine.
- Keeps you grounded. Stay sane knowing will happen at the beginning and end of the day.
How to Create Morning and Evening Routines
- Look at your most important goals. Make related behaviors or habits a part of your morning and evening routines. Suggestion: Every evening, review the day and plan for tomorrow. Every morning, review plans and goals.
- Write it down. Make firm the what and when.
- Adapt your routines as your life changes. Routines become all the more important with the additions of school, career, and family.
- Get inspired by great men. Pay attention in biographies to morning and evening routines.