If you aren’t sure what your spiritual gifts are, I wouldn’t worry about it. If you give yourself to other believers in the church, you will inevitably be using your gifts.
Posts tagged # church health
Steve sees five characteristics at the heart of the “movement” of the Southern Baptist Convention that keep it healthy. I agree with his assessment of the SBC and the significance of these beliefs:
- The authority of Scripture
- The primary missionary task
- The independence of the local church
- The priesthood of every believer
- Descendants that can’t be counted